Friday, February 18, 2011

Know who Arcade Fire is or....

Hipsters will kill you!



This is only made funnier by the fact that my friend Will mentioned Arcade Fire to me yesterday because they've recently won a Grammy and he is the FURTHEST thing from a hipster.

It should actually also be known that I COULD have gone to an Arcade Fire/Spoon concert with my coworker months ago - but decided not to. With that being said, I don't think I've ever actually listeneded to Arcade Fire.

Cue angry hipsters.

1 comment:

  1. My girlfriend up here in Milwaukee pointed out that I'm ninja hipster the other day, due to my love of Arcade Fire and indie-ish music, my current residence in the lower eastside of Milwaukee, yet my utter disdain for skinny jeans and looking like a fashionable survivor of a nuclear apocalypse.

    ReplyDelete