Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shuffle.

I haven't posted something good in a while and I'm feeling pressure to post this morning sooo...here goes nothing. Every Monday (or in this week's case - Tuesday) I will put my itunes on shuffle and write down the first 20 songs that play in hopes that anyone reading this will find something new that they like.

Band/Artist Name - Song Title - Album Title

Enjoy.

1. Eels - Going To Your Funeral [Part 1] - Electro-Shock Blues
2. Stand - Blues Traveler - Four
3. Red Red Wine - UB40 - They Very Best of UB40 1980-2000
4. The Daydream - Tycho - The Daydream/The Disconnect (BEAUTIFUL music)
5. Book of Numbers - The Mae Shi - Hillyh
6. Run - Leona Lewis - Spirit (Yeah yeah, I like Top 40 also...)
7. Used to Love U - John Legend - Get Lifted
8. Let Her Cry - Hootie & The Blowfish - The Best of Hootie & The Blowfish (1993-2003) (One of my favorite songs of all time)
9. Don't Dance - Hot Chip - Made In The Dark
10. I can Transform Ya - Chris Brown - I can Transform Ya
11. Bus Stop Boxer (Live At Town Hall) - Eels - Live At Town Hall
12. Second Chance - Liam Finn - I'll Be Lightning
13. You Are The Blood - Sufjan Stevens - Dark Was The Night
14. You Were So Far Away - Kate Nash - My Best Friend Is You
15. I'm Yours - The Script - The Script
16. Not Ready Yet - Eels - Oh What A Beautiful Morning
17. Phoenix Cylinder - Tycho - Sunrise Projector
18. Angels - Robert Randolph & The Family Band - Colorbling
19. Lifetime - Maxwell - Now
20. My Boy Builds Coffins - Florence + The Machine - Lungs

Wow - If anything this just shows me how all over the place my music taste is! Top 40, Rap, Indie, Early 90s, R&B, etc...

Anyway - with that being said listen to Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova sing Falling Slowly because it makes me want to cry every time I hear it, in a good way :) - Oh, And if you haven't seen the movie Once then you are seriously missing out. The music is awesome, sang by the 2 main characters, and I believe won a couple awards at the sundance film festival. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment