Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Legwarmers recap....


Another legwarmers concert has come and gone and, of course, it was AWESOME.


I might have been a little overzealous with the rock star kicks (for some reason my drunk mind thought all rock stars do is kick...a lot) - but my costume was grand and got many a compliment.


Some of the great songs they played that night were...
1. The Bangles - Walk Like An Egytian
2. Nena - 99 Red Balloons (probably 1 of my FAVORITE 80s songs!)
3. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart ("I f**king need you moreee then ever!")
4. Europe - Final Countdown
5. Madonna - Material Girl


There were plenty of others, but those are the few that stand out in my mind. Point being, if you like fun and aren't really afraid to make a fool of yourself you should probably go to this concert sometime.


Also, if you don't want to dance and just want to stand like an idiot, because you don't like fun, in the middle of the floor don't stand anywhere near me. The stage in front of the band is for dancing and having a good time so get the stick out of your butt. No, I don't have a problem with you in my general area. I have a problem with you not realizing that YOU ARE AT A LEGWARMERS CONCERT and people are going to dance, namely me. And you're going to get run into, it's all in good fun so back off.


No comments:

Post a Comment