Wednesday, January 19, 2011

J-Roddy Walston and The Business

Another fabulous suggestion from hearya.com - J Roddy Walston and The Business band is a "rock meets glam" band hailing from good ol' Baltimore, MD. Actually, lead singer Rod hails from TN, but is now held up with the rest of the band members in B'More.

Their sound is southern rock meets rock n' roll meets 80s hair bands meets Kings of Leon meets Dropkick Murpheys and then some. They have a self titled album I downloaded a few days ago that is next to none and I suggest everyone dl it - or just ask me and I'll give it to you.

The best way I can describe their sound is something I'd want to hear in a dingy dive bar while pounding back beers with some good friends.

The best I can do right now is lay in bed, watching modern family, drinking a beer.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment