Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Pretty Wreckless @ Jammin' Java

I've agreed to go with my girlfriends to see Taylor Momsen in The Pretty Wreckless on St. Patricks day (March 17, 2011) at the local Vienna, VA "hotspot" known as Jammin' Java (aka a coffe house/bar in the strip mall next to applebees...where teens hang out...and I may or may not have gotten drunk there on a few special occasions and done rediculous things like hit on bassists, try to buy people drinks who clearly make a shit ton more money than me, and make up fake personas).


I can't wait for heavy eyeshadow, lingerie, and teens who looked coked out - aka Taylor Momsen. My surpressed teen angst will not be able to handle it all and I will completely pretend I don't want to write for a credible music blog some day.

Frankly, I don't know a whole lot of anything about The Pretty Wreckless other than their song Make Me Wanna Die...which I know I've blogged about before and I hate to admit that I don't totally hate. To make matters worse, I hear she doesn't put on a terrible show either.

No comments:

Post a Comment