Monday, January 17, 2011

The Radio Dept.

I first found out about The Radio Dept. when I first fell in love with Her Space Holiday for a few months. I always thought of them as a little slow and dreary and emo sort of like...well...Her Space Holiday, but they also remind me of Death Cab For Cutie, a band I haven't been into since high school, and wrote them off without a second thought.

The Radio Dept. - Pulling Our Weight

Ok, so maybe it's just the black and white video that's pulling me down. Not to mention those clouds with eyes are a tad bit creepy.

Anyway, Obscure Sound has recently somewhat changed my mind and made me a bit more interested in listening to this band. Their songs Never Follow Suit and Freddie and the Trojan Horse are a bit more upbeat, but they are still annoyingly robotic and monotone.

Ok again, maybe not so interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment