Monday, July 26, 2010

Mixtape #2

Happy monday. I'm tired from kickball & too much sleep so take a listen to my new faves of the morning.



1. Geggy Tah - Whoever you are



2. Kaskade feat. Martina of Dragonette - Fire In Your New Shoes



This song is so super badass it will knock you off your feet, not to mention the video is sexy. It kinda makes me want to put red lipstick on and smear it all over myself. Or...just go out dancing.



(20 minute break while searching youtube...)



And on that note, I decided to keep listening to Dragonette instead of finishing this blog post with more random music and decided I am LOVING them so you should probably listen to them. They are very upbeat and very disco-y and definately some good dance music. They sound a lot like La Roux and if you like her, then you will most definately be into them.



Just found these other songs by them...



Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette - Boys & Girls



Dragonette -



Liar



Stupid Grin





I will be 100% dling their CDs after finishing this.

I am a happy girl today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment