Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Slow it down.

Slowing it down this morning because I can barely keep my eyes open. Yeah, I know my music taste is not cohesive in the slightest, but I like it anyway. :)

Matt Wertz - 5:19

He is very John Mayer and not one of my favorite artists, but I love his accoustic version of 5:19 as seen above.

Ingrid Michaelson - Morning Lullabies

I love her, she was all I had on my ipod when I first moved to Arlington and didn't have tv/internet.

Maxwell - Get to Know Ya

Who dosen't like Maxwell??

Xavier Naidoo/RZA - Ich kenne nichts (das so schön ist wie du)

This song is 50% in english and 50% in german and 100% INCREDIBLE so you should probably listen to it. Kudos to Will Wash for introducing me!

Sia - Breathe Me

This Australian singer is pretty great, but f'ing weird. This song brings back a lot of nostalgia from college and Dance Concert.

I also just remembered I have Nat King Cole, Oddis Redding, Sam Cooke, & Ella Fitzgerald/Louis Armstrong on my itunes...I think I will switch to some of that feel good music next. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment