Friday, July 23, 2010

Morrisons Brothers Show



One word - Great! I really enjoyed their performance last night. Not to mention Iota is a great small venue to see local artists. Their set wasn't too long, but I loved every song, and couldn't help but tap my feet. I also managed to have the BIGGEST sh*t eating grin on my face the entire time.
I waited the wholeeee set to hear this one song and they finally came back for the encore and I heard it, which was totally worth the wait - Comin' To Get Ya.
I believe, in my tipsy haze, they said this was the last time they were performing for a while, which is SO unfortunate, but I'm super glad I found them and got to see them perform!
I will be listening to my newly purchased CD of thiers (Midnight in Virginia, which I suggest everyone buy) all day at work - Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment