Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First Aid Kit

Always on the lookout for new blogs & new music to drool over - I came across this tastey little nugget - hearya.com - probably my favorite indie music blog to date. (Shout out to them - their blog rocks and I secretly want to be them).
And right off the bat they introduce me to my soon to be new obsession - First Aid Kit.
I'm finding it very hard to believe that this Swedish sister duo aren't even in their 20s yet, but alas these teens have more talent in their pinkies than I have in my entire body. With talented music composition, close harmonies, and woodsy/earthy sounds their folky sound is right up my alley these days and if I don't buy their CD soon I might die of heart break.
Here are a few to wet your appetite - Enjoy.
Ghost Town
I Met Up With The King
Hard Believer

No comments:

Post a Comment