Friday, September 10, 2010

Shuffle x2

I figure because I can't spend dolla dolla bills on musics anymore I might as well do a shuffle through my itunes in hopes of finding a gem I forgot was there.

Here goes nothing...

1. Mock Orange - Captain Love

I don't know a whole lot about them other than the fact that I found them on youtube the same day I found The Mae Shi...and that their CD, Captain Love, is awesome.

2. Colbia Caillat - The Little Things

I kind of love her. Her music is super sweet, but gets boring after a few songs.

3. The Frank Popp Ensemble - Gettin' Down

I can't find their song to put up here, but this is another band I found via youtube. I love their modern throw back to the 70s, retro is so in right now. Where is Austin to agree with me?

4. The High Wire - The Watch

Damn, another one I can't find on youtube. This little nugget I found via starbucks and I love them, even if they are a bit slow and emo.

5. Damien Rice - I Remember

Damien Rice is pretty fantastic. Ever have a band/artist that can take you back to a particular time and place? Where the memories and feelings are so vivid it's like it happened 5 minutes ago? That's how I feel when I listen to Damien Rice.

6. Bill Withers - Aint No Sunshine

This song is just a classic and gives me major chills.

I would love to continue this, but work is calling my name... to be continued....

1 comment:

  1. I don't agree with 1/2 of this list. What is your beach drive type of music? I will bring your iPod touch you gave me to jam out to my own GREAT JAMS!

    ReplyDelete