Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Sing-Off: Finale

I've been slacking with my posts about The Sing-Off. I think I missed 2 episodes, but it's also because I kind of stopped caring...I was also kind of surprised at how little I was into the finale last night AND how much I was NOT impressed by Ben Folds performance aside from how damn cute and nerdy he always is.

With that being said it pains me to say my favorite group of southern boys, Streetcorner Symphony, did not win. What. The. Eff, NBC. I mean don't get me wrong, I've been a fan of Committed since day 1, but I really think that the front man of SCS sealed the deal for me and Committed has kind of been going down hill. Except for their performance of Motown Philly with Boyz II Men - that was pretty awesome!

Anyway - I'm pretty glad this show is over...on to the next one, on to the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment