Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Top 25 albums of 2010

Of course many music blogs have posted the best/worst albums of 2010 and because I am so cool and in the loop (re: sarcasm) many artists and albums I have blogged about made it on those best lists...


Gorillaz - Plastic Beach, Menomena - Mines, Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More, and Two Door Cinema Club - Tourest History made it on the IGN geek site.

Delta Spirit - Bushwick Blues, First Aid Kit - The Big Black and The Blue, Menomena - Mines, made it on my favorite indie music blog, hearya.com.

Gorillaz - Plastic Beach and Vampire Weekend - Contra (Which, I haven't blogged about, but I have the CD and it's great and I need to) made it on Obscure Sound.

I've also stumbled upon two bands that have made it on all top 2010 album lists that I've come across and that is The Frightened Rabbit & Beach House - two bands I will absolutely need to check out soon.

Anyway - with all of that being said I feel the need to come up with my personal list of 10 favorite songs of 2010. Yes, songs, not albums. I haven't been at this music blog thing long enough to really get my act together on full albums, but I think songs will suffice...and maybe you will find something you like too.

Here goes nothing. Enjoy.

1) First Aid Kit - Ghost Town


2) The High Wire - It's No Secret

3) Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man


4) She & Him - Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?


5) Stars - We Don't Want Your Body

6) Her Space Holiday - Japanese Gum

7) Jamie Cullum - We Run Things

8) Jamie Lidell - Little Bit Of Feel Good


9) John Butler Trio - I'd Do Anything

10) The Morrison Brothers Band - Comin' To Get Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment